Saturday, June 21, 2014

Yes, this is how I pictured Rome...

After cajoling Ryan into a visit to my fourth international H&M, we spent some time wondering around the high-end shopping district near the Spanish Steps on Thursday evening. Dusk was falling as we left, and I snapped this shot of what I expected Rome to look like: pastel buildings, narrow streets, outdoor diners, and fashionable people.



We stopped on our way back to the hotel for macedonia con gelato (fruit salad with ice cream), and, in Ryan's case, his first Italian birra.

Ryan is always perfect on the first take when we do these type of pictures. It is one of his more irritating qualities.  
   
It took him five shots to get this unflattering picture of me. By that point, he was laughing too hard to continue trying. Since I'm posting this one, you can imagine what the first four looked like.

No comments:

Post a Comment